CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 1: Day 1

Well, here I am...again. This is the first time I have blogged about my weight loss, but definitely not the first time I have tried to lose weight. In fact I have lost count of that. I am doing Weight Watchers again as I have had the best success with them. The only reason for my last weight loss was my pain pills which caused me to get down to 195 pounds. It was nice. I was down to a size 11/12. Then for some reason (I think it was an intense craving for chocolate) all the weight started to come back and here I am now. So I am starting again, at 236 pounds. I still have something to "Yea" about and that is the fact that I still have a 64 pound loss. In the Spring of 2006 I weighed 300 pounds. The heaviest of my life. We moved to Arizona and I began a new job and started to get the weight off down to where I am now.
I can do this again, I did it once and I know what it takes so come on willpower lets go make something good for lunch. Type later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment